that's what i supposed. so i've got to go for a workaround.

thanks for the answer

Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 at 10:31 AM
From: "\"Christian Mack\" (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de)" <users@sogo.nu>
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: Re: [SOGo] ldap addressbooks with filter based on dynamic ldap group
Hello

Am 04.11.2016 um 17:16 schrieb "sg gs" (s...@mail.com):
> hello,
> all our active users (besides others) are members of group:
> cn=enterpriseusers,dc=groups,o=example.
> to restrict access to these memberes i added filters
> (&(uid=%u)(memberof=cn=enterpriseusers,dc=groups,o=example))
> to dovecot and postfix. these filters work perfect for dovecot and postfix (and
> other systems outside of sogos's scope).
> now i would like to add equivalent filters to sogo's login users and the global
> addresslist. so i tried to add the line
> filter = "(memberof=cn=enterpriseusers,dc=groups,o=example)";
> to sogo's login-users configuration. the result was, that it was no longer
> possible to log in for any user. so i removed the fiter and added it to the
> definition of the global addresslist. the effekt was, that it was no longer
> possible to search in the gal - no matter, what i typed into the search field ,
> always all members of the gal were displayed.
> after modification of the filter to something like
> filter = "account-type = enterprise-user"; (which defines a subset of the above
> list)
> only matching users were displayed in the gal and seraching worked fine.
> what can i do implement the dovecot and postfix restrictions into sogo's login
> configuration and address list?

As far as I know, memberof functionality is not implemented in SOGo.
Therefore it tries to match the attribute "memberof" of the users with
"cn=enterpriseusers,dc=groups,o=example".
This will never work, as no user has that attribute.

I think there is an enhancement request in the bug tracker for this, but
not sure.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz