Maik Derstappen [2016-11-22 20:14 +0100] :

> I'm trying to setup SOGoDomainsVisibility to make more domain visible in
> one account.
>
> From the docs it is not clear what the syntax is, because the text an
> the example show different syntax.

I don't think so.

> I tried several variant but nothing work like expected.

Just set this up for two of my domains. I guess the most
important aspect to note is that it's an "array of arrays". So,
each group of domains that should be visible to each other is one
array. If you want to have multiple groups that share visibility
you need multiple arrays.

For example if a group consisting of domain1, domain2, and
domain3 should see each other, and another group of domain2,
domain4, and domain5 should see each other, you'd have to
specify:

  SOGoDomainsVisibility = ( ( domains1, domain2, domain3 ), ( domain2, domain4,
domain5 ) ) ;

Does this help to better understand it?

    Niklaas