Thanks Scott rewrite rule worked, now users are able to use mail.domain.com
instead mail.domain.com/SOGo

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/$ /SOGo/ [R]

Is there anyway where users dont see internal url from the browser i.e.
they should see mail.domain.com instead mail.domain.com/SOGo.

Thanks in advance.

RC