Hi Christoph, or others,

If I may, one more question on this subject...

I have a working saml setup now, the only thing not working is the imap login.

I am trying to use an openchange password-less dovecot listener on x.y.z.68 (eventually of course just on 127.0.0.1/32).

I confirmed using telnet x.y.z.68 that it allows random passwords logon, over plain 143.

However, the SOGo saml-authenticated gui session does not logon to dovecot, but instead dovecot logs an error:

Dec 02 22:34:33 imap-login: Info: Disconnected: Input buffer full (no auth attempts in 0
secs): user=<>, rip=x.y.z.32, lip=x.y.z.68, session=<d+o3tLNCaOvAV48g>

It appears that sogo is not trying to authenticate at all?

I realise you are not using the password-less approach, but since you are a dovecot user, perhaps you (or anyone here...) has a clue?

MJ