No worries :-)

Thanks Andreas and Ludovic, I will test out "sogo-tool manageeas"

Best,

On 07/12/2016 14:00, "Andreas Blaha" (andr...@blaha.at) wrote:
Apologies, I was referring to calendars ...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: users-requ...@sogo.nu [mailto:users-requ...@sogo.nu] Im Auftrag von
Andreas Blaha
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 07. Dezember 2016 12:53
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] Shared Addressbooks

Hi Keith,
I can confirm that it works for Outlook 2013, cannot check right now whether
that's the case for 2016 (not in the office) but do not see why not?

Am 07.12.2016 um 11:37 schrieb Keith Williams <users@sogo.nu>:

Hi all,

Should it be possible to share a addressbook via ActiveSync to Outlook 2016?

I am running 3.2.4 and tried sharing a addressbook to other users via Active
Sync (all permissions & Syncronize option enabled for each user).

The addressbook is displayed on ios devices, but Outlook 2016 does not show
the book.

Bug or lack of feature for Outlook?

Best regards,

Keith