Hi,

exactly - in the official Inverse repository is now OpenChange only
supported for Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial). OpenChange packages included in
official Debian 8.x (Jessie) repository are not sufficient for the
current version of SOGo.

However, there is a possibility to use an alternative apt repository. In
this repository is OpenChange available for Debian 7.x (Wheezy), Debian
8.x (Jessie), Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty) and also Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial).

See:
https://lists.inverse.ca/sogo/arc/users/2016-07/msg00225.html
https://lists.inverse.ca/sogo/arc/users/2016-07/msg00253.html

However, there is one important piece of information - it seems that
OpenChange is no longer be developed:
https://lists.inverse.ca/sogo/arc/users/2016-12/msg00027.html

Cheers
--