[image: Inline image 1]

This is my dropdown.

If i am clicking on Email from Mail page then function is working but if
i'm clicking on email from any other page like Calendar and Addressbook
then its not working.(function:-    mailbox.newMessage($event);  )

If i am clicking on Contact from Contact page then function is working but
if i'm clicking on Contact from any other page like email and Calendar then
its not working.(function:-   addressbook.newComponent('card'); )

The same issue is there for calendar.

Please Give me some solution.