Hello!

in our SOGo configuration, we have set
/SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications = NO/ in order to avoid duplicate
notifications (e.g. from clients using thunderbird, outlook, ...)

Unfortunately SOGo now refuses to send any notifications at all, even if
explicitly switched on upon event creation in the web interface.
Thunderbird does not offer notifications now as well (checkbox is greyed
out). :-(

So I am left with essentially two questions:

 1. (How) can I selectively disable automatic notifications while
    allowing manual override (using the checkbox in the webinterface or
    thunderbird or ...)?
 2. I have the feeling that this cant be the best solution. Is there a
    better way to properly manage notifications in a mixed-client
    (outlook, thunderbird, android, iOS, SOGo-Webinterface, ...)
    environment without producing duplicates, etc.?

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks and cheers,

Carsten