Thanks Steve !! Well spotted ! I reported it under 0004036
<https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=4036>.

Christian, unfortunately the user still has to subscribe manually to the
resource. I wanted them (all users) to be subscribed as soon as they log in.
That would be useful for a corporate calendar and/or shared company or
department address book.

Thanks anyway.

Matthieu