I think my solution will be running OutlookCalDavSynchromizer (https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/) and bring in the global address and group distribution list via caldav, as I do on other Outlooks.

Gerald

On 2017-03-07 02:32 AM, Christian Mack (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de) wrote:
Hello

That is a restriction of Outlook not ActiveSync.

You could manually merge all synchronized adressbooks into one for
ActiveSync per user and device with:
sogo-tool manage-eas mergevcard  ${user} ${active-sync-device-id} YES

But this is only for personal and subscribed addressbooks, not the
global one.

Am 06.03.2017 um 20:02 schrieb Christoph Kreutzer
(kreutzer.christ...@gmail.com):
Hello Gerald,

ActiveSync does by default only sync the personal address books. I don’t know
if there is a way to add the global address book, but if it was, you would find
a solution in the mailing list archives. I remember it has been discussed
before.

Regards,
Christoph

Am 06.03.2017 um 17:58 schrieb Gerald Brandt (g...@majentis.com)