De : "Thomas Fuehrer" [mailto:tfu@aon.atus...@sogo.nu]
Envoyé : mercredi 24 mai 2017 07:49
À : Florian GRUEL <users@sogo.nu>
Objet : AW: [SOGo] Junk mail with outlook via EAS

Hi Florian,
set SOGoEASDebugEnabled and check what OL is sending to the server when you
apply the feature.

Regards,
Thomas

---- Florian GRUEL schrieb ----

Hello,

I'm using Sogo nightly with dovecot 2.2.13

When in Outlook I move a junk mail to the corresponding folder, or use the
blacklist function (don't know the name of the option in English), The mail
stay in the Inbox.

The problem is the same is the same with legitmate mails, but I keep them in
the inbox, no need to order them :P

Is anybody has experienced the same problem ?

Wich debug option I need to activate : SOGoDebugRequests? ImapDebugEnabled?
SOGoEASDebugEnabled ?

Thank everybody