Hey!

Thank you for a fast anwser.

Well, i already changed the servername for that IP Address and still do the
same ... I don't even know more, but thank you for you help anyway. I was
doing this alone, but someday i will get some help from them to do this,
since my internship is almost ending.

And yes, the container i was starting, and then i needed to ctrl+c to
change stuff on files or something. But i think i never had sogo installed,
only those first files that they say that we need to copy to change it.

Kind Regards,
Catarina