I have been attempting to have my setup send email calendar notifications
since I have converted my setup to use SOGo version 3 to no avail. The
calendar notifications works fine which makes me think that my server
email services functionality might be defective?

My mail setup runs on two Centos 7 servers. The SOGo Version version:3.2.8
front end and the sogo-ealarms-notify cron jobs runs on the Gateway
server. The second server runs the postfix, cyrus, ldap & the DB services.
Since the cron notification job run on the Gateway I have another postfix
smtp service that relays the emails to the second server.

I have tested both servers by submitting emails and that works fine via
the command line. I have looked at the email log for email jobs that would
have been launched by the sogo-ealarms-notify cron job and none can be
found?