Hello,

Le 29/08/2017 à 18:27, Martin Waschbüsch (mar...@waschbuesch.de) a écrit :
> Hi there,
>> Am 29.08.2017 um 12:13 schrieb dan le bray (d...@univ-lehavre.fr)
>> <users@sogo.nu>:
>>
>> Hello,
>> using SOGo 3.2.10 and dovecot, I made sieve filters some time ago which
>> do worked well right until this morning: in order to test the
>> auto-vacation, I enabled it and all my filters disappeared :/
>>
>> I check on the dovecot server and my sieve/sogo.dieve file was indeed
>> reseted with only the vacation part (no filter left in the file). When I
>> disabled the vacation, the file sieve/sogo.sieve was removed.
>>
>> Is it something you already heard about? Why and how was the file
>> removed/reseted and lost all the filters?
>
> what version of dovecot-pigeonhole are you using?

We're actually using the Debian packages and there is no mention of the
pigeonhole release :o all i got is the package version (2.2.13)

But Dovecot (incl the Pigeonhole/Sieve code) does its job with no harm
and correctly, this is really a SOGo related trouble: the sieve script
is written by SOGo alone and it has been rewritten right after I enabled
the auto-vacation within the SOGo interface (I checked the script right
before enabling and disabling auto-vacation)

> I don't know if this is related to your problem, but it might be worth
> investigating:
>
> There is a bug in 0.4.19 that meant sogo could not properly log in to
> manage-sieve.
> https://github.com/dovecot/pigeonhole/commit/c80aa7c25b0b4e61bb8e3a91864a355f7f2fa89f
> Version 0.4.20 fixed that.

it could have been but nope, all seems fine for us and, except for my
unfortunate episode :)

thx
--
Daniel Le Bray :: CRI :: Pôle Systèmes et Réseaux
daniel.le-b...@univ-lehavre.fr / +33 02 32 74 42 94