On 09/01/2017 02:22 AM, Alex M (amercier3...@gmail.com) wrote:
*1bis.* I guess an "*auto add*" option would also be on my wish list (kind of Google's collected addresses)
See:

https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commit/ccf9ceb7294c40a114421578d597cf999d2b3294

*6. Dynamic favicon*: What about a dynamic favicon that updates to tell the number of unread messages? It's terribly useful to be warned when there's a need to check inbox (and how urgent it is when the favicon says 9+ :-D)
Would be nice, ye!

*7. Multiple accounts*; Can we open two different mail account in the same browser? Any trick to achieve so (except a private window)?
See SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled

MJ