Hello!

I created a folder named Próba on the SOGo web UI, this trial/test in
Hungarian. It looks good on the web UI and in my IMAP client. It also looks
good in the doveadm mailbox list -u <myusername> output. I checked the mdbox
structure on the disk and the real name for the folder was encoded (the third
one):

Drafts
INBOX
Pr&APM-ba
Sent
Trash

My problem is that the EAS client shows this encoded form (Pr&APM-ba). We
checked it in an Outlook (not sure about the version, my colleague did it) and
in Android too. This is a show-stopper issue for us because our users uses
Outlook clients with Hungarian locale. It's a stupid thing but the Outlook
creates the "standard" folder names based on the clients locale settings (e.g.
Beérkezett üzenetek for INBOX, Elküldött elemek for Sent etc.) Also our users
likes to create a ton of IMAP folders so renaming the standard ones isn't a
solution.

I checked the documentation and I didn't found anything about this.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Árpád Kunszt