Hi,

On 09/28/2017 06:28 PM, Gerald Brandt (g...@majentis.com) wrote:
Figures. Just when I decide to use it since it's been in two releases. I really hate Microsoft.

I'm using OutlookCalDavSynchronizer to sync contacts and calendar to Outlook. Some users are complaining of issues with the calendar (specifically moving a single appt of a recurring meeting).

How is everyone else connecting Outlook to SOGo?

This is bad news. It was so nice to be able to say: Yes, outlook is supported and functional, including calendaring and contacts, etc.

Microsoft is SO stupid for disabling that. :-(

Anyway, to answer your question: we have only very few outlook clients, mostly everybody uses thunderbird, mobile devices with ActiveSync or imap, or the /SOGo web access.

Some of our users use OutlookCalDavSynchronizer, but you know that one already.

For the rest...dunno how to proceed...

MJ