Hello! I have a question about the calendar synchronization. The situation is:
I have a SOGo server with web-interface, where I can create calendars and get
links to them (CalDAV URLs).

The typical scenario to connect Thunderbird with such calendars is to create
the calendar in Thunderbird and to place calendar's CalDAV url in it. And when
you delete the calendar in TB it is not deleted on the server.

But there also is another behaviour. I have noticed that some Thunderbird
clients somehow connected to SOGo and they create and delete calendars
automatically as I run Thunderbird. And if I delete calendar there (in client)
it also is deleted on the server.

How is that possible?