Hello,

 If I can elaborate on Martin request, as well if there is a proper procedure
for updating from nightly 3.x to production/stable 4.x (via subscription) on
the same server or if it is better to export data, nuke the old install, and
install again.

 Cheers,

 Raimondo

On Monday, March 05, 2018 00:49 CET, Martin Waschbüsch (mar...@waschbuesch.de)