Hi,

for some system maintenance I’d like to install SOGo on a new server and as V4
is released it sounds good to give it a try.

But I’d like to use the V2 for some time too as this is the productive system
we currently use.

As far as I understand the upgrade notes (online at inverse homepage and from
mailings in the past), I can install a new server from scratch, point the
Database connection to the V2-used DB and run the upgrade mysql script for
using the 6-tables-per-user script which is provided with the V4 installation.

True?

BTW: What is the biggest benefit to move to the lean 9 table DB layout? Can I
migrate later the multi table layout to the lean one?

        Thanks for hints, feedback and suggestion! Regards . Götz