Hello,I have a problem with password policy with LDAP  on SOGo v3 i
v4.When i login I can change password, ppolicy work fine. I have information
when password is weak or short or when is in history...Problem is when password
is expired.I have no notification when password is expired(example: Your
password expires in 10 minutes) at login page, or the password is expired.I
have message (when password is expired) - RETRY,(when password expired) -
UNHANDLED ERROR RESPONSE.When I change user password in LDAP, i may login to
Sogo.In SOGo v2 everything work ok. I have information when password is
expired, how many grace logins I have etc... If password expired, in LDAP set
pwdReset=TRUE and user at login have a window to type new password.Why SOGo v3
and v4 doesn't work?P.S. Sorry for my bad english ;)Best regardsMichal