Hello there. first timer here.
Looking for a solution to migrate some 100 users from exchange hosted at
Rackspace to in-house server using iRedMail and SOGo.
Preliminary trials failed.
One requirement from the customer. Must use Outlook.
Using "imapsync" I was able to migrate the mailboxes OK Had to rename
some folders
Contact and calendar folders do not migrate.
1- Try to convert contacts to vcards but it does not scale with each
user have over 1000 contacts.
    even if moving one at a time the import will not match sogo fields
as sogo do not have "middle Name" fields things get real messy
     when trying to autofill as you type.
 Is there a tool available that will migrate the contact and the
calendar folders?

2- Was not able to get Calendar to properly sync in outlook and the
mobile devices.

3- Time to reconfigure each user became economically prohibitive.

if anyone have a solution I would like to hear, will consider commercial
solutions

Thanks