Hi,

I configured my SOGo instance with:

SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled = YES;

My LDAP user records are like the following:

-----

dn: uid=john-doe,ou=people,dc=example,dc=net
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
uid: john-doe
sn: Doe
givenName: John
cn: John Doe
userPassword: <PASSWORD>
mail: john-...@example.net
mail: john-...@example.com
mail: john-...@example.org

-----

In the Postfix/Dovecot end of things, each of those mails map to a separate mailbox (They are not aliased).

When logging in to the web interface, the user logs in as john-doe. Sogo loads the first mailbox listed in the LDAP record. In preferences >> Mail, I can configure the other mailboxes, and they show in the side panel. So far, so good.

However, I noticed that I cannot define filters for the secondary mailboxes - the dialog only shown folders pertaining to the main mailbox. Is there a way to apply filters to the secondary mailboxes?

Thanks,

Andrei