Hi,

sorry, I couldn't work for long on the mailserver for varoius reasons. Now I got back to it and I have another new problem.
I have no idea where to get the credentials for the sieve.creds
Is it saved in any config file, cause I haven't found one. Do you have any idea where to find these?

Kind regards,
Philip GrĂ¼ter