Hello,
this seems to be a shortcoming of Outlook in combination with EAS.
OL doesn't send anything about the follow-up flag when sending e
sendmail-request to sogo.

You can verify this yourself by setting SOGoEASDebugEnabled = YES.
You will just see the sendmail-request and nothing related to the follow-up
flag.

Regards,
Thomas

Am Donnerstag, September 27, 2018 21:33 CEST, "\"Suscripciones Xubium\""