Von: users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> Im Auftrag von Christian Mack
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018 14:44
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] Calendar Sharing Options not showing up

Hello

Am 12.10.18 um 12:46 schrieb "Christoph Wittstock - nnwebdesign GbR"
(wittst...@nnwebdesign.de):
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to share my calender with others. After clicking share on a
> calendar there is coming up a modal view with access rights of the calender.
> In the demo I can see that there are two entrys with "Any Authenticated
> User" and "Public Access". In my Installation there is only one blank line
> and nothing happens, if I click on it. Also I can add other users, but there
> no other options. You can see this here: http://files.nnhl.de/rights.PNG
> Additionally if I try to open the link
> [url]/SOGo/dav/wittst...@nn-webdesign.com/Calendar/personal with the user
> kalus@... I'm getting the message "object not found:
> wittst...@nn-webdesign.com => Calendar => personal".
>
> Pleeeeease, help me! What infos do you need to help me? SOGo Version is
> 3.2.6.

Do you have set
SOGoCalendarDAVAccessEnabled = YES;
in sogo.conf?

What have you set for SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles?

"Public Access" will only be possible, if you have set
SOGoEnablePublicAccess = YES;
in sogo.conf.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste