Hi Riccardo,
you could test the search with SOGoEASDebugEnabled = YES . This should give you
more details in sogo.log when you search for mail messages on your phone.
Search for "<Search xmlns="Search:"> ..." in sogo.log.

Regarding the problem with inline images ...
Are you in the possition to test a patch? Do you compile from source?
I could send you a patch which should improve the handling of inline images. It
would be great if you could help to test the patch.

Cheers,
Thomas

Am Mittwoch, November 07, 2018 08:44 CET, "Riccardo Bicelli"