Hello Christian,

it's a pity that SOGo doesn't have a scriptable import feature for address
books and calendar. If a company wants to migrate from an existing
groupware to SOGo, what's best practice to get all user's data to SOGo?
Tell every user to export his/her data from the old groupware and import it
to SOGo? Very user unfriendly. A simple "sogo-tool import" that can handle
VCARD and VCALENDAR files and informs about import errors is absolutely
necessary.

Best regards,
Andreas