Hello

Am 29.11.18 um 08:51 schrieb Martin Trinks (martin.tri...@basycon.com):

> is there an option to configure which informations are shown for
> contacts in the web interface? Especially, how can I make the "Nickname"
> visible?

I am not sure what you mean.
Do you mean, how to get own attributes from LDAP?
Then you should use "mapping" in SOGoUserSources.
https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_ldap_attributes_mapping

Or do you mean showing additional information on autocompletion?
Then use "SOGoLDAPContactInfoAttribute" in SOGoUserSources (restricted
to one attribute).

Or do you mean which Attributes are shown in address book lists?
Then you have to either modify the source code yourself or open a
feature request at https://sogo.nu/bugs/

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz