On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 16:14, Christian Mack <users@sogo.nu> wrote:

> Am 04.01.19 um 12:10 schrieb Odhiambo Washington (odhia...@gmail.com):
> > On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 23:28, Christian Mack <users@sogo.nu> wrote:
> < ... >

> SOGOLoginDomains
> how
> >>>

> >> I don't use that, but according to the "SOGo - Installation and
> >> Configuration Guide" you have to set SOGoLoginDomains to an array of
> >> keys from your domains configuration.
> >> With "keys" they really mean the name of domains given (e.g. acme.com
> >> from "acme.com = {")
> >>
> >> For the example configuration that would be:
> >> SOGoLoginDomains = ("acme.com", "coyote.com");
> >>

> https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_multi_domains_configuration
> >

> > I have done exactly that. However, the moment I enable the
> > SOGoLoginDomains, I cannot login as authentication fails:
> >
> > Jan 04 05:05:36 sogod [81552]: SOGoRootPage Login from '41.215.134.216'
> for
> > user 'ictsupport' might not have worked - password policy: 65535  grace:
> > -1  expire: -1  bound: 0
> >
> > Without it, I am able to login with username@domain successfully.
> > My domain names are quite long for typing, hence my need to select from a
> > dropdown list.
> >

> You said you use a mysql database as SOGoUserSources.

Yes.

> I assume your c_uid field contains the complete email address.

Correct.

> SOGo does query for a username without "@domain" part.

Noted. That is why it's failing then...

> Do you have an username field used in LoginFieldNames without @domain part?

No.
I created a VIEW of the users table for SOGo to use. Now, unless there is a
way to create the VIEW in a way that creates that field:
I created the VIEW as follows:

CREATE VIEW sogo_auth_view AS SELECT user_id AS sogo_id, username AS c_uid,
username AS c_name, crypt AS c_password, realname AS c_cn, username AS
mail, realname AS displayName FROM users WHERE enabled='1';

I suppose there is a way? (I am a noob with SQL).
My authentication system query expects a complete email address as username
though.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,