> Am 18.02.2019 um 15:24 schrieb Christian Mack
> (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de) <users@sogo.nu>:
>
> Hello
>
> Am 18.02.19 um 13:19 schrieb Götz Reinicke (goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de):
>> Hi,
>>
>> may be someone has an idea or explanation, why a calendar was created about
>> 500 times for an user. She told me, she added one instance by mistake and
>> deleted the calendar. But it did not disappear, instead it got „magically“
>> created more than 500 times over the last couple of days.
>>
>> And she can’t delete the calendars.
>>

> Are there any special characters in the calendars name?
> Do you see those 500 entries/calendars also in the backup with sogo-tool?
> Did she get additional privileges for that calendar from the owner?

Hi Christian,

no, there are no special characters in the name and she is the owner of the
calendar, had created it in the first place in SOGo not in icloud.

The entries are in the backup.

e.g. always with different Calendar/xxxx

        "/Users/USERSID/Calendar/054F1B71-9E28-4CA5-9ACB-8027D595CE51" = {
            acl = {
            };
            displayname = "Anderswo Unterwegs";
            records = (