Hi,

That guide is about connecting outlook through MAPI, which requires OpenChange etc. But seems to be a path that is going nowhere, and we never used/tried it.

The better way to connect outlook is over ActiveSync, and after setting that up, you will also be able to use ActiveSync on all kinds of mobile devices.

Plus activesync in sogo is very actively maintained.

MJ