Hi Carsten,

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 at 02:56:17PM +0100, Carsten Pieper wrote:
I was looking in nginx because it feels for me that something before SOGo is not running correctly yet.

what I still cannot understand: you have Apache configured for SOGo, right? What's the purpose of the additional Nginx in your setup? And do you really have them _both_ running on the same host, are you sure?

It would be good to know which webserver is doing which job. Could you please send us an output of 'ps aux' and 'netstat -lntp' or something similar?

It would be helpful if you could:

o set 'LogLevel debug' (in case of using Apache)

o send an extract of the logs (configured for CustomLog and ErrorLog)
of the webserver which is serving SOGo right after you try to access SOGo via browser (when you say that you get an 'Internal Server Error', then there must be something to find in the log) - even if it doesn't seem:

I checked /var/log/sogo.log, var/log/apache2/error.log and /var/log/nginx/error.log and found nothing helpful to get the login screen displayed.

"interesting" to you.

makes me even more think that the problem is caused somewhere in Apache or Nginx, not in SOGo.

At the moment I assume you have a problem with your webserver(s), but just to be sure: did you check if the SOGo deamon is really running and listens on the configured port? You should see something like this:

tcp  0  0 127.0.0.1:20000   0.0.0.0:*    LISTEN     1508/sogod

Any other ideas are really appreciated, I think it's something really stupid :-),

Let's see after you give a little more input. ;-)

Thanks and regards,
Markus