Odhiambo Washington" (Odhiambo), 14.3.2019 09:52 +0100:

> As I can see from my Firefox (65.0.2 (64-bit)), there seems to be a problem
> using SOGo with Mozilla.
> I am unable to select mails as that selection box does not appear.

Klicking on the avatar icon in the message list will select the message
(and change all avatars to check boxes).
Simply hovering over the avatar won't replace it with a check box (as in
chrome), though. This is indeed not good, since one doesn't get any hint
that clicking on an avatar might do something useful...

--
Regards
  mks