Hello, wonderful SOGo team,

I need a way to export and import an address book, and maybe a
calendar, from the command line.

I am interested even if your answer is partial, for instance just the
export. The bare minimum would be exporting an address book in a text
file, in any appropriate format.

I am happy to write SQL as well if this is necessary, although I would
prefer use the http protocol.

Also, can I restore, still using the command line, the user's data from
a SOGo backup, or the whole database is the way to go.

Thanks a lot for your hard work, this is great, and thanks to you and
Debian, my project is taking shape.

Thanks a lot for your hard work and your insights.

--
André Rodier
HomeBox: https://github.com/progmaticltd/homebox