Hello everyone,

I have connected SOGo to our AD and so far everything works fine.

But I have one Problem regarding the admin user: I created a user, like
all other users with the following Attributes

version: 1

dn: CN=SOGo Administrator,OU=Mitarbeiter,DC=intern,DC=punkt,DC=de
objectClass: user
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: top
cn: SOGo Administrator
instanceType: 4
objectCategory: CN=Person,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=intern,DC=punkt,DC=de
codePage: 0
countryCode: 0
displayName: SOGo Administrator
distinguishedName: CN=SOGo Administrator,OU=Mitarbeiter,DC=intern,DC=punkt,DC=de
givenName: SOGo
mail: s...@punkt.de
name: SOGo Administrator
primaryGroupID: 513
sAMAccountName: sogo
sAMAccountType: 805306368
sn: Administrator
userAccountControl: 66048
userPrincipalName: s...@intern.punkt.de
uSNChanged: 11213741
uSNCreated: 11205718
whenChanged: 20191009134430.0Z
whenCreated: 20191007125218.0Z

I can login into SOGo with this user, but I don't see any hint that this
user is admin at all. Except what is written under
https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_creating_the_sogo_administrative_account
I have not been able to find anything about how this administrative role
is able to do something. Or is there an Admin page which I can reach
over a URL, which I don't know about. Could you help me please?

Wouldn't it be an information for the documentation as well?

Best regards

Lars

--
punkt.de GmbH * Kaiserallee 13a * 76133 Karlsruhe
Tel. 0721 9109 0 * Fax 0721 9109 100