Hi Christian
Currently, Nextcloud synchronization is not supported by SOGO connector.Is it
planned or definitively not ?

Regards
Olivier
    Le jeudi 7 novembre 2019 à 10:07:53 UTC+1, Christian Mack <users@sogo.nu> a
écrit :

 Hello

Inverse developers are aware of the signing of add-ons in the future.
Configuration within Thunderbird is planned.
It is not there, because noone implemented its visual interface.
The pressing problem right now was to get it working again.

I do not know the priority that has.
Therefore no estimate from me on when this gets implemented.

Am 30.10.19 um 17:27 schrieb Stefan Klatt (stefan.kl...@cac-netzwerk.de):
> Hi Christian,
>
> To customize the could be a problem if Thunderbird checks the signature
> (now or probably in near future).
> Why it isn't possible to use a external configuration, like a file or a
> Thunderbird configuration option?
>
> Regards
>
> Stefan
>
> Am 28.10.2019 um 16:45 schrieb Christian Mack
> (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de):
>> Hello
>>
>> Am 23.10.19 um 09:41 schrieb olvy prad (olivy.p...@yahoo.com):
>>> I'm using your plugin with nextcloud calddav/cardav server . so,is it the
>>> same thing to create custom/mysite ?
>>> and I have an error "Plugin is not compatible with Thunderbir 68.1.1" whith
>>> the master branch...
>>>
>> CalDAV is handled by Lightning in Thunderbird.
>> It is used for synchronizing calendars with servers.
>> CardDAV is used by many backends for address book synchronization.
>> There is no built in support for cardDAV in Thunderbird.
>>
>> "SOGo Connector" is such a cardDAV implementation.
>> The "SOGo Connector" Add-On is currently under development, in order to
>> make it run under Thunderbird 68+.
>> That is not easy, as multiple APIs have changed.
>> Additionally the sandboxing of Add-Ons was introduced.
>> Because of that Add-Ons are no longer able to communicate directly with
>> each other.
>> Therefore "SOGo Connector" is now merged with "SOGo Integrator".
>> "SOGo Integrator" adds some functionality like calendar and addressbook
>> auto discovering, managing of share privileges and synchronizing of
>> calendar and addressbook colors.
>> "SOGo Integrator" has to be manually customized before installation, and
>> only supports SOGo as backend.
>> That is the reason, that the current implementation will only run with
>> SOGo as backend.
>>

>> Kind regards,
>> Christian Mack

Universität Konstanz