On 11/11/2019 12:56 pm, Patrik Chadima (hy3...@gmail.com) wrote:
Is anyone experiencing the same issues?

Yes, absolutely!  Started yesterday afternoon for me following a GMail update.

The popular belief is that it is related to this device admin deprecation:

https://developers.google.com/android/work/device-admin-deprecation

I have had to switch several users to Cal/CardDAV to immediately overcome the issue.  Sadly I'm still running SOGo 3 with multi-table database.  My intention is to upgrade to SOGo 4 as soon as possible.

I see 4.1.1 release notes listed "fixed EAS provisioning support for Outlook/iOS".  Does this provisioning fix possibly also apply to Android and push a profile suitable for the new Google rules? Would be useful to know from anyone running the latest release...

--

Ian McMichael

• E-Mail: ian.mcmich...@gmail.com
• Phone: +44-(0)7703-192837