Hi,
On 11 Nov 2019, 14:35 +0100, Ian McMichael <users@sogo.nu>, wrote:
> On 11/11/2019 12:56 pm, Patrik Chadima (hy3...@gmail.com) wrote:
> > Is anyone experiencing the same issues?
> Yes, absolutely! Started yesterday afternoon for me following a GMail update.
> The popular belief is that it is related to this device admin deprecation:
> https://developers.google.com/android/work/device-admin-deprecation
> I have had to switch several users to Cal/CardDAV to immediately overcome the
> issue. Sadly I'm still running SOGo 3 with multi-table database. My intention
> is to upgrade to SOGo 4 as soon as possible.
> I see 4.1.1 release notes listed "fixed EAS provisioning support for
> Outlook/iOS". Does this provisioning fix possibly also apply to Android and
> push a profile suitable for the new Google rules? Would be useful to know
> from anyone running the latest release…

Yes, I am currently running the latest (upgraded today hoping issue could be
fixed by bug) nightly build of SOGo on our EAS dedicated server and
unfortunately it has no effect.

I found another thread addressing this issue with msn.com services.
https://support.google.com/fi/thread/19051201?hl=en

So far it seems to be an issue on the Google side (too strict security settings
or bug?).

Cheers

Patrik Chadima