Am 18.12.19 um 15:47 schrieb Adi Kriegisch (a...@cg.tuwien.ac.at):
Dear all,

I am experiencing the same troubles as described in #4783[1]. This also
happened after the upgrade from Debian/Stretch to Debian/Buster; the
same setup worked just fine before. SOGo 4.2.0 also does not fix the
issue.
When recompiling SOPE with OpenSSL (instead of the default gnutls),
connecting to the IMAP server worked just fine.
I also tried to recompile gnutls28 (v3.6.7-4) with a patch for Debian
bug #933538[2] but that didn't change a thing with respect to this bug.
Dovecot shows a successful authentication in its log.

I hope someone can point me to a fix.

best regards,
        Adi

[1] https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=4783
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=933538

If that bug is not fixed, you should reopen it.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416