Von: Florian Ransmayr <users@sogo.nu>
Gesendet: 18.12.19 - 09:27
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird Plugin vor Version 68

Hello Christian,

I opened a bug report as requested.
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=4908

Best regards

Florian

Am 13.12.2019 um 15:46 schrieb Christian Mack
(christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de):
Hello

Please open a bug report at https://sogo.nu/bugs/ against Connector.

Am 13.12.19 um 12:48 schrieb Florian Ransmayr (ransm...@sl-technology.de):
Hello,

I see the same problem. There are only 186 contacts in one address book
but only a subset gets synchronized with TB 68 and the new plugin. With
the old TB and the previous two plugins everything worked like a charm.

If there is any information I could support the devs please let me know.

Best regards

Florian