Hello

Am 08.01.20 um 15:46 schrieb Günther Pfannhauser (guent...@efriends.at):
Hi everybody!
I have the problem of having "endless" (a view hundred) shared calendars in
SOGo.
When we try to delete one entry, another entries are created with leaving the
old one.
What I've found is, this is a bug maybe in the mac calendar app.
So far so good.
I tried many things and nothing worked. So I endet up in editing the SOGo mysql
database directly.
But when I edit the entry in the table "sogo_user_profile" column c_settings,
the complete old entry is restored when the user logs in per SOGo-webinterface.
Then the hundreds of shared calendars are back again.
Any hint ?

I would make a backup of that user with sogo-tool.
Then remove the user with sogo-tool.
Now only restore the wanted pieces of that user.

And before doing that I would remove the account from Apple Mac.
Afterwards adding the cleaned up account again.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416