Hi,

i'm struggling to get the IMAP Labels working. The only Clients that worked for me until now are Thunderbird (don't want to use that!) and "Nine" on Android. Do you have experience how to get that working with "em Client" (nice Client, want to use it) or Outlook (running with EAS)? Or do you have Information that could be useful to

Also, I want the webmailer to not automatically mark Mails as read since we use that to know if a mail has been processed. If you share my opinion that Option should exists, you could support the Feature Request <https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1585> (open since 2012)!

Greetings:
Alwin Sonnemann

WebMan Webdesign
Goethestraße 32