Am 24.04.20 um 16:39 schrieb Lars Liedtke (lied...@punkt.de):
Hello Markus,

Do the regular (AD/LDAP) users see the 'Password' tab and can they use
it? Or isn't it possible for them too?

I tested with the two-source version in a vagrant box, I could of course
let ansible build a box without the AD/LDAP source.

I would test it with only SQL authentication - just to be sure. For
such a test it should be sufficient if you disable the LDAP
SOGoUserSources = (...) in sogo.conf So now I tried

So now I tried with deactivating AD/LDAP and still no Password Tab.

Is there anything (configfile), logs you want me to provide?

Do you have any more ideas?

SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled is a Sytem option.
Did you set SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled outside of SOGoUserSources?

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416