Hello

Am 12.05.20 um 05:39 schrieb Jose David Bravo A
(jbr...@colombiahosting.com.co):

> I'm using sogo 4.3 but my users are able to set passwords very weak
> passwords, like 123. Is there any way to restrict the creation of such weak
> passwords? I'm using mysql as a database.

With LDAP/AD authentication you can set password constraints in your
authentication source and tell SOGo to obey them with
passwordPolicy = YES;

With authentication per database there is no such thing.
Databases don't restrict password fields in any way.

You could open an enhancement request at https://sogo.nu/bugs for this.
Or you could disable changing passwords in SOGo and provide another way
to do so (e.g. a self service webpage).

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416