Hello

You will not see that public key only information for users in the
webfrontend.
You only can see that certificate info, if that person has uploaded its
complete certificate into SOGo.
But it works with others too, even with people without SOGo account.

Is that user using PGP signed E-Mails?
That will never work, as S/MIME and PGP are completely different.

Is the certificate of the sender valid?
I had once a customer trying to send emails with a certificate no longer
valid for 2 months.

Am 15.05.20 um 12:32 schrieb "Ndanga brice" (ndangabr...@gmail.com):
> Hello Christian Mack,
>
> I have followed the below procedure that permit to upload certificate for
> signing and encrypting message.
> That procedure work fine we some users and we have been able to sign and
> encrypt message.
>
> But unfortunately with some users, when you receiving first signing message,
> click on that message and go the check in address book in order to be sure
> that the cerficate has been uploaded, you notice that there isn't information
> to let you know if the certificate has been successful uploaded
>
> We have tried to re-sent signing message and check again, but nothing.
>
> Can you tell me what can be the problem ?
>
> thank in advance.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416