Hi,

A question: many of our users nowadays are using ActiveSync, on mobile on thunderbird for contacts/calendars and on Outlook.

Question: using the SOGo web access, you can schedule appointments, and invite users, find timeslots where all are available, etc.

Is the above functionality also expected work over ActiveSync?

Reason I ask:

- Using NineFolders on android over ActiveSync, schedule appointment, invite another SOGo user: "Calendar cannot be shown"

- Using Thunderbird, (with TbSync using ActieSync) schedule appointment, invite another (local) SOGo user: His/her entire schedule is displayed as grey = Free.

FYI: using the same users to schedule an appointment over the SOGo webaccess works as expected, including free/buzy lookup.

So it seems NOT to work over ActiveSync. Is this a known issue? And if it is, is being adressed? Or a misconfiguration of some sort on our end?

For the record: this is latest SOGo V4 running on debian.

Thanks for any pointers!

MJ