On 13/07/2020 11:38, armin.v...@mmlab.de wrote:
Conclusion: Outlook won't be able to lookup the ifb file, if you do not use the real username but the %Name% placeholder.

Well my conclusion is different. We use the url with %Name% in it, and it works.

We see that outlook replaces the %Name% placeholder at lookup time with the appropriate localpart of the email address, and thus locates freebuzy info for all users on that domain.

You could even use the %SERVER% placeholder, to access different servers for different domains.

But anyway: if your config works for you, then there we have no problem, I guess. :-)

MJ