Von: users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> Im Auftrag von mj
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. November 2020 15:55
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] outlook / activesync (/ debian10?)

Hi

On 11/19/20 3:23 PM, mj (li...@merit.unu.edu) wrote:

> We are now copying back the missing folders en emails, and are very
> happy that his old outlook profile was still accessible, otherwise the
> mails would have been lost.

I need to correct myself there. Now, having access to the lost folder, we can
confirm that the emails have in fact never left his INBOX on the server. He
moved them to a new subfolder in outlook, but these changes were only done in
the local outlook copy of his inbox, and never synced back to the server.

But, no actual loss of emails occured.

MJ