Hi Zdeněk Havránek

Because all other cardDav Add-Ons (including cardBook) try to download
the complete global address book, which is in our case about 20.000
addresses big.
That is not only a data security problem, but a lot of data to synchronize.

And you can not manage sharing privileges of calendars and address
books, nor create new ones within Thunderbird.

Am 11.12.20 um 08:21 schrieb Ing. Zdeněk Havránek, HAF (havra...@sea.cz):
> Why not use integrated CalDAV calendar and plugin CardBook
> <https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/cardbook/>?
>
> *Ing. Zdeněk Havránek, HAF*
>
>> Is there any progress on the addon for Thunderbird 78.x?
>>

>> --
>>
>> Bob Wooldridge
>>
>> EDM Inc.
>>
>> --
>> users@sogo.nu
>> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416